EXCELLENCE Tiles – Marine is part of the System 1-floors and is a sound, technical modular tile for ferry decks.
It has been developed to cope with extreme conditions, such as those found on the ship decks. Its multifunctional properties enable it to cope with not just wear and tear, but also heat, cold, salt, sun, wind and water, all at the same time. In addition to its lightweight, easy-draining and well-vented structure, its multifunctional properties also include a soundproofing effect.
EXCELLENCE Tiles – MARINE is part of the System 1-floors and is a sound, technical modular tile for ferry decks.
EXCELLENCE Tiles – Marine has been completed by EXCELLENCE EXTREME Tiles – MARINE
EXCELLENCE Tiles – Marine has been developed to cope with extreme conditions, such as those found on the ship decks. Its multifunctional properties enable it to cope with not just wear and tear, but also heat, cold, salt, sun, wind and water, all at the same time. In addition to its lightweight, easy-draining and well-vented structure, its multifunctional properties also include a soundproofing effect. It is comfortable to walk on, even in bare feet in the hottest of countries. The extra dense pattern makes it also suitable for stiletto heels, etc.
When installing EXCELLENCE Tiles – Marine deck covering on ships, the deck tiles protects the painted surface of ship decks and cuts down on the need for repainting. This represents big savings in maintenance costs.
Excellence comes in two versions:
Type A, with a smooth surface, which is comfortable to walk on in bare feet and reduces the risk of slipping in warm climates.
Type B, with a rough surface, which yields extra friction and reduces the risk of ice formation in cold climates.
You will find EXCELLENCE Tiles – Marine in demanding outdoor café environments, in shops and on hundreds of ship decks throughout the world, from the Hurtigruten coastal vessels in Norway, to luxury cruisers in the West Indies, and even passenger ferries.
Some multi-functions EXCELLENCE Tiles – MARINE offers:
- Easy to lay – no fasteners.
- Adapts to the surface beneath – no need to smooth out any irregularities
- Easy-draining and well-vented – allows the surface beneath to breathe
- Non-organic material (non-moisture-absorbing)
- Hard-wearing and load-resistant
- Supplied as pre-assembled sheets (3 x 4 tiles), which means the floors can be laid very quickly.
- Our floors are 100% recyclable as a raw material, again and again, and can ultimately be incinerated at district heating plants for heating our homes, with no environmentally-harmful emissions.
- Made of environmentally friendly recyclable PP-composite (polypropylene).
- UV- and Colorstabilised for climat in Arizona.
- FDA approved. No emissions. (No PVC).
A = smooth surface
B = surface with knobs
Type A: 302,1 x 302,1 x 14,0 mm
Type B: 302,1 x 302,1 x 14,5 mm
5 m2 = 55 pcs per carton = 20,3 kg, Pallet: 180 m²
From us pre-assembled in sections 4 x 3 tiles or 1,2 x 0,9 m, 75 pcs pre-assembled sections = 81,8 m² per pallet = 335 kg
- Carton 5 m² = 55 pcs per carton = 20,3 kg
- Pallet 180 m² = 36 cartons = 730,80 kg
- Pre-assembled in sections 4 x 3 tiles = 1,2 x 0,9 m, 75 pcs pre-assembled sections = 81,8 m² per pallet = 335 kg
550 ton/m²= 5500 kg/dm² 170 kg/cm²
Anydesign – Anycolor
In collaboration with the designers has been developed a wide and attractive range of colors that can be combined endlessly. It was called AnyColor.
Standard colours: Metal Grey; Silver Grey; Light Blue; Dark Blue; Green
Other colours: True White; Shadow Grey; Stone Grey; Graphite Grey; Silk Black; Sandstorm; Sand; Terracotta; Tennisred; Sienna; Chocolate Brown; Spring Grass; Pine; White Cloud; Morning Blue; Steel Blue; Blue Heaven; Yellow Flame; Orange Glow; Hot Red; Blue Violet; Warm Violet; Purple; Silver Grey; Light Blue; Dark Blue; Green; Red
When ordering colors that does not appear in standard colors above, an additional fee for orders less than 300m2 will be charged. Minimum order 30 m2.